Modern Craftsman House Plan With 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This modern Craftsman house plan has deep eaves with exposed brackets, a 3-car garage with a pergola covering the 2-car portion, a sturdy covered entry with a gable - matched by four more - giving this home incredible curb appeal.
- French doors open to the foyer which has views through to the great room in back and opens to the dining room and den on either side.
- The great room has a 2-story ceiling with an overlook from the loft above. The fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen and there is hidden storage under the stairs.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you great work space and casual seating. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage. Sliding doors in the nook open to the covered patio in back with fireplace.
- A room in back is perfect for guests and has its own bath and walk-in closet.
- Four bedrooms are upstairs as well as laundry. The bonus room would make a great media or play room is factored into the total living area of the home.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,556 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss