Modern Duplex House Plan with an RV Garage
About This Plan
- This modern duplex house plan is the two-family version of the single-family house plan 68570VR. The home gives you matching 1,400 sq. ft. units (150 sq. ft. on the ground floor and 1,250 sq. ft. on the upper floor).
- The ground floor is dedicated to parking for your RV vehicle or trucks (or cars). Park tandem and get a couple vehicles under roof.
- Upstairs, the living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings. The front living area is vaulted and has an open floor plan.
- Three bedrooms are clustered in the middle and back part of the home.
- French doors access the deck in front.
- Related Plan: See the single family version with house plan 68570VR,
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 5"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Drive Under
- Area: 2200 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Garage 12' 0" Main Level 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick