Modern Farmhouse Plan with 2630 Square Feet of Living Space and 3 Porches
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you 4 bedrooms and 2,630 square feet of heated living space as well as 3 porches. Board and batten siding and three gables give it great curb appeal.
- An open floor plan to the right of the entry is where you'll spend time with family and friends. A door on the back wall takes you to the rear porch and sliding doors on the right take you to the side porch.
- There is one bedroom - and laundry - to the left of the entry.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and 5-fixture bath are located in back and two beds sharing a bathroom are in front. All the rooms open onto the family room.
- A 2-car side-load garage has an 8-foot wide and tall door on the back to get lawn and other larger equipment in and out with ease.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Side Porch: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 5"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss