Modern Farmhouse Plan with 3-Beds Down and Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- Step across the 10-foot deep front porch with a decorative shed dormer above to enter this quintessential Modern Farmhouse home plan.
- The foyer immediately opens up to the spacious great room with fireplace and views extending out to the rear covered porch beyond. Note, the right chimney shown on the renderings is a false chimney and is for aesthetic purposes only.
- Barn doors on the left slide open to reveal a quiet study with a tray ceiling. More barn doors are used to close off the giant walk-in pantry.
- In the kitchen, a big island has room to seat five people and the dining area is brightened by glass on three sides.
- You'll find a great nook for the kids to work on their homework around the corner the kitchen.
- Homeowners will love their vaulted master suite that is separate from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy.
- Upstairs over the garage there is an optional bonus space that offers you flexibility to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,125 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 324 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 427 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss