Modern Farmhouse Plan with a 2-Car Garage and Bonus Room Above
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan welcomes you with a 6'-deep front porch with a pair of French doors and a gable above (decorative in nature; it lets in light to the attic).
- Entering the front door you get an immediate sense of openness between the great room, kitchen, and dining area. Vaulted ceilings in the great room add to that open, inviting feeling.
- The kitchen features a 3' by 7' island, as well as an eating bar. A walk-in pantry is steps away.
- The split floor plan allows a nice escape to the master suite with generous master bath and his and hers walk-in closets. Two other bedrooms on the left side of the house have walk in closets and share a spacious bathroom with lots of storage.
- Stairs lead up to the bonus room and bonus bath accommodating future growth.
- The back covered porch provides an outdoor kitchen, perfect for outdoor family nights.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plans 51183MM (2,107 sq. ft. on a slab or crawlspace) and 51186MM (2,186 sq. ft. on a basement). Remove the bonus room and convert the garage to a carport with house plan 51188MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick