Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Two-story Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A variety of siding materials effortlessly blend on the exterior of this Modern Farmhouse plan, adding to the overall character and curb appeal.
- The formal foyer and garage entry converge to make use of the nearby mudroom and built-in bench. The spacious kitchen is only a few steps further into the home, and hosts a large island with casual seating, walk-in pantry, and built-in desk for homework or meal planning.
- The adjoining dining and living rooms feature an 18' ceiling height, fireplace, and access to the covered porch, while a home office completes the main level.
- A secondary family room is located upstairs, along with three bedrooms and a laundry room. Sizable closets in each room provides plenty of storage space.
- Extra space in the garage offers a place for tools or outdoor toys, while a workshop is accessible from the side yard and is perfect for the woodworker or lawn supplies.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 2 to 5 business days for delivery of this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1020 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss