Modern Farmhouse Plan with Master On Main
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stone and clapboard exterior greets you to this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan.
- Step in off the L-shaped porch and you are greeted with built-ins and a coat closet to help reduce clutter.
- The kitchen with large pantry is open to both the dining/sun room and the living room with 14'4" ceilings. A wine storage is tucked away under the stairs.
- French doors open to reveal your home office.
- In the private master suite, there is a walk-in closet, twin sinks and separate tub and shower. Sliding doors take you to the covered porch.
- Three bedroooms - one en suite and one the others sharing a Jack and Jill bathroom - plus a loft area complete the home.
- Related Plans: Get more traditional versions with house plans 2171DR (2-car garage) 21632DR (3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss