Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Second Floor
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern farmhouse-style house plan has an exterior with board and batten siding, a steeply pitched roof and a fieldstone water table. A timber gable welcomes you to the main entry.
- The main level’s appeal starts in the vaulted family room with timber beam accents and a warming fireplace. The open kitchen looks into the family room across a large island. A flex room can be used as a home office, music room or additional living space.
- The master bedroom is located separately from the other bedrooms which insures peace and quiet when needed. The master bath is fully appointed and features his and her closets.
- The two additional bedrooms share a hall bath that is properly located between the rooms.
- The outside is easily accessible from the covered porch and outdoor dining room with its’ built-in grill.
- The optional second floor gives you expansion possibilities with a potential fourth bedroom with bath and a bonus room (the second floor adds 725 sq. ft. to the total living area if built as shown).
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710006BTZ, 710058BTZ, 710015BTZ and 710418BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,187 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick