Modern Farmhouse with Home Office and Upstairs Master with Direct Laundry Access
About This Plan
- The mixed-material exterior of this New American house plan - clad in stone, clapboard, and board and batten siding - features a smart interior with all of the modern must-haves.
- The main level is nearly all open to one another, except for a powder bath and home office overlooking the back. A covered, rear porch - accessible from the 2-story family room - extends the living space to the outdoors.
- The kitchen boasts a massive island with seating for up to four and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, discover the master suite on the right with pocket doors accessing the 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet with direct laundry access.
- Two additional bedroom share a bath and a den overlooking the front completes the floor.
- There is a workbench lining the back wall of the 2-car garage with pull-down stairs accessing the storage space above.
- Related Plan: Get a similar plan with house plan 22570DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss