Modern Home Plan Under 3500 Square Feet with Two Drive-Through Angled Garages
4 - 5
About This Plan
- For those that need extra space for their vehicles - for the car collector or the creative who wants a garage as well as a shop space - this dual garage modern house plan is the one for you. It gives you 4 beds, 4 baths and 3,359 square feet of heated living and parking for 4 cars.
- Enter from the covered porch and you’ll pass a fully featured guest room/study that includes a full bathroom and closet, making it perfect for long term guests or a deluxe home office. Left or right from the foyer will take you to either garage, as well as to the mud room on the right or the utility room to the left.
- Onward into the main floor, find the sprawling and open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen. This kitchen is special, offering a huge island, tons of counter space, and a walk-in pantry.
- Out of the living room you’ll be taken to the expansive covered outdoor living room. There, an outdoor kitchen maximizes the potential of this space.
- The main floor primary bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and enjoys access to the outdoor living area as well as en suite, fully featured bathroom. The bathroom includes side by side sinks, separate tub and shower, huge walk in closet that connects to the utility room, and a private toilet.
- The upper floor has two bedrooms, including one which is a full suite. A second full bathroom upstairs sits just inside the loft area, with the loft opening up over the living and dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Storage: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1062 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 or 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard