Modern Home Plan Under 4200 Square Feet with Over 2000 Square Feet of Garage Space
2.5 - 4.5
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 4,166 square foot modern home plan gives you up to 5 bedrooms (when you build out the optional finished lower level) and over 2,000 square feet of garage space giving you the ability to park upwards of 5 cars.
- Standing in the foyer your view extends across the 2-story great room to the open deck beyond. A flex room on the other side of the stairs makes a great home office or private den.
- Eat in the dining room which is open to the great room and kitchen or go through the sliding doors in the dining room to the screened deck with its own outdoor kitchen.
- The second floor gives you 3 bedrooms including the master suite with private balcony and an exercise room/flex room. There is laundry upstairs as well for your convenience.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2134 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 or 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss