Modern Home Plan with 3-Car Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- The contrasting siding, both horizontal and vertical, contribute to the eye-catching, curb appeal on this 5-bedroom, contemporary house plan.
- A quiet den and powder bath border the two-story foyer upon entry. Clean sight lines, provided by the open-concept layout, allow the fireplace to be enjoyed throughout the great room, kitchen, and dining room.
- The kitchen offers an oversized island with seating and a walk-in pantry. A sliding door leads to your covered, outdoor living space and extended patio.
- The secluded, guest bedroom on the main level completes the main level and includes a full bathroom.
- Your second-level, master suite awaits through french doors. The grand, master bathroom includes dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and an expansive, walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently situated just outside the master.
- The bonus room gives can be put to many uses and is factored into the total living area figures.
- Three additional bedrooms and a bonus room reside above the 3-car, tandem garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in reverse orientation with house plan 23777JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss