Modern Home Plan with Entry Courtyard (or a Den Option)
About This Plan
- Enter this beautiful modern house plan through a large covered porch perfect for a bistro table or small outdoor living set.
- Once you enter the home, you'll find the expansive great room, kitchen, and flex space, all with 9′ ceilings.
- The flex space off the kitchen could normally be used for a dining room, but we’ve also included the option for the home to be built with a den/fourth bedroom where the flex space is.
- The great room and outdoor living space both include fireplaces, and the two spaces connect through sliders at the rear of the home.
- Without the added den/bedroom, all of the bedrooms are upstairs, and all have either 9′ or vaulted ceilings.
- The first thing you’ll see when walking up stairs is the large vaulted bonus room/loft, which soaks up a ton of light from the large windows at the front of the home. Around the corner are the two additional bedrooms which share a full bath between them.
- The master suite is at the rear of the home and is accessed by a pair of french doors. The master bath also includes a 9′ ceiling, and a huge 7′ x 11′ walk-in closet.
- The 2-car garage has tons of additional storage room, and opens into a spacious mud room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85278MS.
- NOTE: This plan can not be built in King and Pierce County in Washington State.
Optional Den Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,256 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front