Modern House Plan for a Sloping Lot
3 - 4
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A massive family room with wet bar is the perfect party room for entertaining in this three level Modern house plan.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired since it comes with a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- Step up to the main level where you have a huge open space warmed by a two-sided fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors let you quickly access the wrap-around deck in back.
- On the top floor, bedroom 2 gets its own private deck while the master retreat comes with a romantic fireplace and a glassed-in sitting nook.
- There's a big loft too where the kids can hang out or use as homework space.
- Use the residential elevator to get from floor to floor with ease.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Storage: 296 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,227 sq. ft.
- Deck: 795 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 86' 4"
- Max ridge height: 41' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1376 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss