Modern House Plan with 2-Story Ceilings and Walls of Glass
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Spectacular curb appeal comes from transoms and walls of glass in this Contemporary house plan.
- The home is well-suited for a large family, with five bedrooms and a four car garage.
- You can all be together in the open floor plan or escape to the quiet office or second floor bonus room.
- A unique feature of this home is the two separate kitchen, one of which opens to the covered rear patio.
- The first floor guest would work well as in-law accommodations.
- A balcony loft separates the bedrooms with two on each side of the open loft.
- Use the bonus room as a media room if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,817 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 63' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1005 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss