Modern House Plan with Bonus Room Included
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines add a Contemporary touch to this Modern house plan.
- A quiet den off the foyer can serve double duty as a guest bedroom since there is a closet and bathroom nearby.
- The open layout keeps the views flowing from room to room so you can see the fireplace from the kitchen.
- The huge island in the kitchen has seating for four people and provides extra counter space.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors open to a covered outdoor living area.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor and it holds four bedrooms, a bonus room and a handy second floor laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss