Modern House Plan with Exciting Slanted Angles
About This Plan
- Gorgeous slanted roof lines give this 4-bed modern house plan a fresh look.
- Inside, many rooms have slanted angles too giving you a unique home.
- The 2-story great room has a fireplace on an angle too plus sliding glass doors to outdoor flex space.
- An open layout combines the cooking, eating and living space.
- A first floor guest suite is joined by three other bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Loft space separates the vaulted master suite from the family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss