Modern House Plan with Hip Roof Design and a Convertible Den/Bedroom
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern house plan has a flexible layout giving you three to five bedrooms plus an outdoor room in back.
- Entering into the foyer, you’ll see the convertible den/bedroom, powder room, coat closet, and stairs to the upper floor.
- The hallway guides you past the mud room and into the bright great room and kitchen with large central island supported on the side by the semi-separate dining room.
- The dining room is surrounded by windows on three sides giving you views and light while you dine.
- Sliding doors open on the back wall of the great room taking you to the covered deck area with fireplace and an outdoor storage closet.
- Upstairs you’ll find three additional bedrooms (one of which comes with a walk-in closet), the utility room, a large bathroom, and the master suite with a french door greeting. Walk through the master to the two closets, which themselves lead open up to the master bath, complete with all the appointments one could want.
- A 2-car garage with a door on the side accessing storage area completes this design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85276MS.
- NOTE: This plan can not be built in King and Pierce County in Washington State.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front