Modern House Plan with Sun Patio and covered Outdoor Living Areas
About This Plan
- This 4 bed modern house plan as an eye-catching exterior with glass garage doors, a covered entry and outdoor living area - covered and open - on the right side.
- The right side of the home is open front to back. Sliding doors in the den, great room and dining rooms take you to outdoor spaces.
- All the beds are upstairs, including the master with both his and her closets. Walk around the stairs and you can look down to below.
- The bonus room is included in the living area figures and can be put to many uses.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss