Modern House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A series of unique roof lines blend together to create a contemporary vibe in this Modern house plan.
- A gently curved roof over the front porch shelters you from rain and bad weather.
- Inside, interior columns are used to keep the living, cooking and eating areas all open to each other.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the two-story great room and a wall of windows overlooks the rear deck.
- There's also a covered porch with an outdoor kitchen.
- The master bedroom is the only one on this floor.
- Upstairs two family bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, share the loft that overlooks the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get different versions of this plan with an alternate garage location with house plans 18847CK, 18830CK and 18831CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,429 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Deck: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front