Modern House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A series of unique roof lines blend together to create a contemporary vibe in this Modern house plan.
- Inside, an interior column is used to keep the living, cooking and eating areas all open to each other.
- There's a big fireplace in the two-story great room and a wall of windows overlooks the rear deck.
- There's also a covered porch and an open deck where you can catch the sunshine.
- The master bedroom is the only one on this floor.
- Upstairs two family bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, share the loft that overlooks the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get a different versions of this plan with an alternate garage location with house plans 18847CK, 18829CK and 18830CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Deck: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars