Modern House Plan with Upstairs Options
About This Plan
- Tall wood beams support the slanted shed roof of this interesting Northwest house plan.
- A huge open great room area offers wonderful views between the kitchen, dining area and living room.
- Sliding pockets door in the kitchen open to reveal a large pantry with lots of storage space.
- Tucked away in back, a quiet den lets you work from home in peace and quiet.
- The second floor is massive with four bedrooms, a laundry room and a spacious bonus room that is included in the total living area of the home.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate second level check with house plan 23670JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss