Modern Look for Narrow Lot
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A generous covered entry leads to a large enclosed foyer that helps keep heat from escaping and cold from getting in. With a 36"x78" coat closet and integrated bench, it also helps reduce clutter.
- Beyond French doors you'll find an open floor plan with great flow.
- The brightly windowed dining area opens to the L-shaped kitchen with large island with casual seating. The adjoining family room enjoys easy access to a covered 16'x8' outdoor room, ideal for lounging or grilling.
- A discreet powder room is located down a half-flight of stairs, adjacent to the garage entrance.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a private corner of the level, walk-in closet, and private bathroom access with 56"x60" shower. Two additional bedrooms boast generous space and large closets.
- A shared compartmentalized bathroom allows private bathing and grooming spaces. A laundry closet is ideally located between the levels.
- A full unfinished basement offers expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22308DR (1,679 sq. ft.), 22521DR (1,722 sq. ft.) and 22307DR (1,694 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 891 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 281 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available