Modern Multi-Story House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A modern, lean-to roof sits atop brick and stone accents on this contemporary 3-bedroom house plan.
- The heart of this home is just a few steps up from the foyer, and provides an open layout making entertaining and interacting easy and comfortable.
- Ample storage space provided by a walk-in pantry helps the homeowner remain organized.
- A bonus room on top of the garage sits between the first and second floor.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bathroom with a separate tub and shower, and the second-level laundry closet provides ultimate convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 265 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss