Modern One-Story House Plan with Laundry Chute to Basement
About This Plan
- This modern ranch house plan with a skillion roof gives you one-level living and the convenience of a laundry chute to the basement laundry room.
- Enter off the covered porch to the foyer and with mud room giving you room to store coats and shoes and other personal gear. The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
- A large, multi-purpose island offers seating for informal meals, and a walk-in pantry sits within reach for easy access.
- Sliding doors in the dining room lead to good-sized porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet and shares the bathroom - with dual vanities and laundry chute - with the second bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller one-bed version with house plan 22550DR (1,221 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,421 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12