Modern Ranch House Plan with Cozy Footprint
About This Plan
- This modern ranch house plan offers 1,212 sq. ft. of living space under a skillion roof, with an abundance of storage space in the unfinished basement.
- The foyer doubles as a mudroom serving as a convenient drop zone for personal items and outdoor gear. The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
- A large, multi-purpose island offers seating for informal meals, and a walk-in pantry sits within reach for easy access.
- Sliding doors in the dining room lead to good-sized porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- Past a powder bath and the laundry room, discover the master suite, complete with dual closets and a full bath with an oversized sink.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 22564DR (1,421 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"