Modern Prairie House Plan for a Side-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A multitude of windows and retractable sliding doors give this modern prairie house plan a light and airy interior, while maximizing outdoor living. The low-pitched roof includes deep overhangs supported by exposed rafters.
- The main level is comprised of the shared living spaces in an open floor plan. Two retractable walls extend the living space to the covered porch and beyond to a deck.
- The privately situated master bedroom boasts a master bath with a standalone tub, commode room, and a large walk-in closet. A guest bedroom, or den, occupies the opposite side of the home and includes a private balcony.
- Three bedrooms on the second level share two compartmentalized full baths, and a covered deck is accessible from two of the bedrooms. A sizable bonus room rests above the garage.
- A 2-car garage on the main level leads to the laundry room and a hall with coat closets and a powder bath. The lower level features a 2-car tandem garage, along with a generous workshop for the hobbyist.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1865 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss