Modern Prairie House Plan with Laundry on Both Floors and a Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This contemporary, two-story house plan has a covered entry and 3 garage bays on the side, with the doors set at 90-degrees to each other. Designed for a rear sloping lot, it has a finished lower level.
- Inside, 2-story ceilings greet you at the entry and draw you into the great room. An open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining, and great room creating a spacious living area. Outdoor living is provided off the dining room on a spacious covered porch.
- The master suite is located to the left of the home with a generous walk-in closet, with access to the laundry room, and a private bath with a freestanding tub.
- Two additional bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath and separate laundry room are found on the second level, along with a loft and a second laundry room.
- The finished walkout basement gives you two more bedrooms that share a bath, a family room with wet bar that has outdoor access, an exercise/flex room and storage.
- A three-stall, split-load garage completes this home plan.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later - or build on a crawlspace or a slab - with house plan 890013AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,956 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1105 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss