Modern Prairie Ranch with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A low slung roof with overhangs give this one level home plan its Prairie style.
- The bedroom wing is on your left as you enter with a big open area in the back of the home. Here you can take the sliding glass doors out to the rear covered deck.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the great room with its tray ceiling.
- The master suite also has a tray ceiling and is set apart from the other bedrooms.
- Note the door from the master bathroom right into the laundry room - a wonderful feature!
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 62537DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss