New American Ranch with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Faced with stone, siding and board and battan, this one level Ranch home has a pleasing facade.
- The L-shaped living area has an open layout that lets you see from room to room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace giving you extra storage.
- Other pleasing accents include arched doorways and a bench and lockers in the mudroom.
- The master bedroom has its own foyer entry and a lovely tray ceiling that draws your eyes upward.
- Homeowners will love the large bathroom that has two sinks, a large shower and giant walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 62522DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"