Modern Prairie-Style House Plan Under 2200 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern Prairie-style house plan offers a covered porch in the front and a covered patio in the rear. Low, hipped roofs help this house adds to the curb appeal.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen is centered across from the vaulted great room's fireplace with the dining room off to the side. A large island, pantry, and convenient access to the garage make this a comfortable kitchen for all cooks.
- Off the foyer, you'll find an office for when you need to work from home.
- Also off the foyer, you'll find the master bedroom and accompanying bathroom with vaulted ceilings, a standing shower, full-size tub, and walk-in closet.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (2,188 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, gym, theater room, 3 more bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,697 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 10"
- Depth: 82' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1027 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"