Modern Prairie-Style House Plan with Covered Front Porch
About This Plan
- This modern-Prairie-style 2-story house plan has an elegant exterior and a functional, simple floor plan. It features classic elements of the Prairie style - a low pitched roof, deep overhangs, formal covered porch - with a modern twist with simple use of materials. This home looks great from the street with its symmetry and style!
- The main floor features a formal living room, open living spaces in the dining, kitchen, and great rooms, and a mud room with some handy storage to keep your home free of clutter. There's a generously sized 2 car garage with extra depth to take advantage of storage or for a work area.
- The second floor is very efficient, with a spacious master suite. The master bath has his and her vanities, walk-in shower, and enclosed toilet. The walk-in closet is also well-sized. There's a jack and jill style bathroom to make sharing just a bit easier for the 2 secondary bedrooms. We've placed the laundry room upstairs too to save you from trips up and down stairs.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 62569DJ (2,022 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"