Modern Prairie-Style Split-Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful Modern Prairie style split-level home plan has a unique floor plan that makes the living area feel larger. On the main floor, you will find a great kitchen with a walk-in pantry and an island with a breakfast bar. The great room includes a fireplace and has 3 windows with views of the back yard. There is also a convenient laundry room on the main level.
- On the upper level, you will find 4 bedrooms that are very well appointed. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and master bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- On the lower level, the house is accessible from the 2 car garage through a practical mudroom with a bench and lockers. Downstairs you will also find a 2nd living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12