Modern Ranch Home Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- Gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceilings make this three bedroom Northwest house plan a delight to live in.
- The metal roofing and timber trim add to the curb appeal.
- Everyone in the huge open great room area can enjoy the fireplace and a wall of windows overlooks the back covered patio.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the right and share a conveniently located laundry room.
- It makes a great vacation getaway or a small permanent home.
- Related Plan: Get 2 bedrooms with house plan 22495DR or remove the garage and get 2 bedrooms with house plan 22468DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss