Modern Ranch with Views to the Rear
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This is modern ranch house plan is designed for a gently sloping lot with a view to the rear.
- The great room, kitchen, and master suite are full of natural light and are all on the main floor.
- The wraparound deck off the master is perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- The lower level is a large space that can be used as as a rec or family room, guest quarters, play room, home theater, or all of the above.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layouts with house plans 85028MS (1,850 sq. ft.) and 85062MS (3,113 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,887 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss