Modern Two-story Home Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This modern, two-story home raises the bar when it comes to floor plans. At just under 2,000 square feet, you will enjoy an open main level with tall ceilings above the living room, back patio with a built-in grill, and second-level bedrooms with laundry.
- The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of meal prep space with its large island and walk-in pantry. Slip through sliding doors off the dining area to enjoy the back patio or dine outdoors on warm evenings.
- Tall ceilings make the living room feel even larger, and a warm fireplace adds to the overall ambiance on the main level.
- Discover a powder bath next to the single garage bay which helps when coming or going in a hurry.
- Three bedrooms reside upstairs, with the largest reserved for the homeowner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 310 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss