Modest-sized 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This modest-sized 3-bed modern farmhouse plan - it comes in at 2,136 square feet - with 318 square feet of expansion over the garage. A shed dormer centered above the 25' by 8'-deep entry porch adds to the curb appeal. French doors with transoms and side lights welcomes you inside.
- The foyer is open to the vaulted great room with sliding doors that open to the rear porch beyond. A 4' by 9' kitchen island gives you great workspace and there's a walk-in pantry for storage. The dining area has access to the 10'-deep rear porch which is big enough for outdoor dining and furniture.
- The master suite - and laundry - is located on the left side of the home while two bedrooms share a bathroom on the right.
- The 2-car garage is side loading, and there are 3-car and front-facing garage option upgrades (allow up to 5 business days for any of them) giving this home great flexibility.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate versions with house plans 14691RK and 14692RK.
Bonus Room Above
2-Car Front Entry Garage Option (+$400)
3-Car Front Entry Garage Option (+$400)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 335 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front