Modular Construction Contemporary
About This Plan
- This contemporary home plan is designed with modular construction in mind with an eye on efficient fabrication of walls offsite to allow for faster site assembly. It has clean and pleasing lines finished in wood and architectural block.
- The interior is consistent with the modern style and boasts an open concept with ample light. With flexible dining space, it is easy to accommodate 8 guests or more.
- The center island provides further space for socialization and prep and plenty of storage.
- A laundry area independent of the bathroom means convenient access for daily living and chores.
- A well-lit staircase leads to the upstairs bedroom level including a family bathroom with freestanding bath, and separate shower. The master bedroom is appointed with the indispensable walk-in closet and two secondary bedrooms complete the level.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 22360DR (1,880 sq. ft.).
- Get a matching detached garage with with garage plans 22344DR and 22345DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,670 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss