Mountain or Hills Vacation Retreat With 3 Living Levels
About This Plan
- Wide open spaces make the main floor of this Vacation retreat seem huge. Great for a sloping lot, it gives you views on three levels if built on one.
- The cathedral ceiling in the dining and living area in back of the main level are enhanced by windows flanking the chimney floor to roof.
- Homeowners will love the big walk-in pantry in the kitchen and a center island gives you extra counter space.
- The master suite is up on the second floor all by itself with a private bath and balcony that overlooks the living/dining rooms below.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the lower level along with a huge rec room and hall bath.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery of this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss