Mountain Plan with Grand Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Our clients love the open kitchen, dining room and family room of this mountain home plan.
- Vaulted ceilings in the family room and dining room give the opportunity for more architectural details.
- The angled master bath adds interest to the master suite.
- Features not to be overlooked include the attached garage, huge pantry and abundant counter space in the kitchen and the walls of windows in the eating and living areas on the main level. Don't miss the fireplace in the screened porch on the end of the house.
- The terrace level, which can be finished later, adds two more bedrooms, a bath, rec room - even a sunroom! Lots of storage is available here as well.
- Related Plan: Get an angled kitchen with house plan 29809RL (3,171 sq. ft.) and 29825RL (3,504 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 246 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"