Mountain Home Plan with Angled Kitchen
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- One of our most popular mountain home plans, this design has some added interest and drama with its angled kitchen and master bath.
- Views from just about every part of the house add to the appeal of this floor plan.
- Features not to be overlooked include the attached garage, huge pantry and abundant counter space in the kitchen and the walls of windows in the eating and living areas on the main level. Don't miss the fireplace in the screened porch on the end of the house.
- The terrace level, which can be finished later, adds two more bedrooms, a bath, rec room - even a sunroom! Lots of storage is available here as well.
- Related Plan: For an alternate kitchen layout see house plan 29811RL.
- Get more room with house plan 29825RL (3,504 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,943 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 246 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"