About This Plan
- One of our most popular mountain plans, and a sister plan to 29809RL, this design has the same dramatic angled kitchen and master bath. Views from just about every part of the house add to the appeal of this floor plan.
- The exterior showcases its rustic, yet Arts and Crafts appearance. It has a generous amount of decks and porches as well as a 3-bay garage which is connected to the main house via a breezeway.
- The interior has an angled kitchen that is open to the great room and dining room and has built-ins below the countertop. The walk-in pantry is large enough to accommodate a freezer as well as a prep sink with cabinets and counter space.
- Another unique feature is the direct access to the laundry/mud room from the master closet which makes for easy cleanup.
- Don't miss the fireplace in the screened porch on the end of the house.
- The lower terrace level, which can be finished on a different timetable, adds two more bedrooms, a bath, rec room - even a sunroom. Lots of storage is available here as well.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version, see house plan 29809RL and 29811RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,504 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- Deck: 661 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick