Mountain Ranch Plan with Home Theater in Walkout Basement
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This Mountain Ranch home delivers a smart floor plan with open and well-lit gathering spaces, large utility areas, a 4-car garage, and optional lower level for an additional 2,186 sq ft of living space.
- Exposed beams line the ceiling of the great room that extends onto a covered deck flanked by sun decks. The multi-island kitchen is a chef's dream with plenty of workspace and an oversized pantry.
- The master bedroom allows you to get-away-from-it-all and boasts a two-person shower in the ensuite and dresser island and a stackable washer/dryer in the walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite can also be found on the main level.
- Enjoy the multi-purpose craft room which neighbors the mudroom. Builtin cubbies and a coat closet help wrangle shoes, bags, and personal items when coming or going from the 4-car garage.
- Take the stairs or elevator to maneuver downstairs and discover a large family room with a wet bar and wine cellar, home theater, laundry room, and two bedroom suites.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,950 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,186 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 764 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1344 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss