Multi-Family Craftsman Plan with 2 Dissimilar Units
About This Plan
- Each unit in this multi-family, Craftsman structure features 2 bedrooms, a double garage, and an open floor plan with a fireplace serving as the focal point.
- The unit on the left gives you 1,835 sq. ft. of heated living space and a 549 sq. ft. 2-car garage. The unit on the right gives you 1,747 sq. ft. of heated living space and a 509 sq. ft. 2-car garage.
- Once past the threshold, a bedroom near the foyer includes a full bath and a walk-in closet.
- Straight ahead, discover the common living spaces, combined to create a comfortable, open layout, which extends outdoors onto a patio.
- Each kitchen features a prep island with a double-bowl sink, and a nearby built-in desk offers a communal office space.
- The master bedroom is separate from the secondary bedroom for the utmost privacy, and includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Enter from the garage and discover the laundry room, with a utility sink, and built-lockers to organize outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,582 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 2"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1058 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss