Multi-Generational 3-Story House Plan with Main Floor ADU
5 - 7
About This Plan
- This multi-generational house plan has seven complete full suites, five in the main home and two in the main floor ADU. When you enter the bottom floor through the front of the home, you’ll immediately head up the stairs to the main home (i.e. the main portion of the house constitutes the top two floors while the ADU is all on the ground floor).
- When you arrive on the main (i.e. second) floor you are greeted with an open, spacious central dining/living room, flanked at the front by the kitchen and two large suites, both with vaulted ceilings. Right next to the dining room is the third and final suite on the main floor. The stairs to the third floor are right between the two front bedrooms.
- The top floor gives you two almost equally sized vaulted bedrooms suites, as well as the utility closet.
- The ground level gives you a totally independent ADU, accessed via an entrance around the left side of the home. When you enter, the first thing you’ll see is the spacious dining/living room, arranged with the kitchen similarly to the upper floor. The kitchen includes counter seating and plenty of prep space thanks to the U-shaped layout. Two full bedroom suites are behind the main living space.
- The garage gives you enough room for one car and some additional storage at the rear.
Main Floor with 644 sq. ft. ADU
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 38 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 507 sq. ft.
- Optional ADU: 644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 5"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front