Multi-Generational Craftsman House Plan with Partly Wrapping Front Porch
About This Plan
- This multi-generational, craftsman house plan boasts two suites on the main level, both extending outdoors onto the back deck, while creating a private space for the homeowner and in-laws, or college student.
- The heart of the home resides in the center with a combined family room, kitchen, and eating nook offering an open and airy layout. An angled kitchen island provides a bar top for snacks and matches the angle of the hearth across the room.
- A hallway off the foyer leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and neighbor a media room.
- The garage's third bay sits at a 90 degree angle from the other two, and a mudroom with a built-in bench serves as a drop zone for outdoor gear and personal items.
- For additional living space, the homeowner can choose to finish the lower level, which features a spacious gathering room, theater, and two bedrooms with their own full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate multi-generational design with house plan 360061DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,322 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,312 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 884 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1157 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick