Multi-Generational Modern Mountain Home Plan with Main-level Apartment
About This Plan
- This multi-generational home plan with a modern mountain motif provides a 1-bedroom, main-level apartment with exterior access, a stackable washer / dryer unit, and a full kitchen.
- The main level is also where you will find the extra-deep garage with room for storage and a foyer with a ski rack and long bench to assist with ski boots.
- Discover the combined kitchen and living room on the second level that opens to a wraparound balcony for the best views. The peninsula-style eating bar seats ten in this luxury kitchen, perfect for weekends away with friends.
- Two bedrooms are located on the second level, including the master that provides access to the balcony and a 4-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, the 18' ceiling height fills the family room's interior with natural lighting, complete with a ship's ladder that takes you to the "indoor clubhouse" loft. A bunk room, bedroom, and reading / game nook with built-in shelves rounds out this special design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,111 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,202 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 10"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 382 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 18' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: I-Joist