Multi-Generational New American House Plan with 1-Bed Apartment
About This Plan
- This multi-generational, New American house plan combines two homes into one; enjoy the main portion and use the other for your parents or a child who needs a safe place to get their start from.
- Three gables, a welcoming front porch, and a 2-car garage turned discretely to the side give this home plan great curb appeal.
- The main portion has a larger common space combining a living room, dining room, and kitchen (with an island and a true walk-in pantry), along with 3 bedrooms, while the smaller portion has a kitchen/living room combination and single bedroom.
- A huge covered porch off the living room of the main home gives you a great space to tell stories and share the views all while being protected overhead by a roof.
- Related Plan: Find a slightly smaller plan with 22587DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- In-Law Suite: 736 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss