Multi-Generational One-story New American House Plan
About This Plan
- This multi-generational New American house plan gives combines two one-bed homes into one. Enjoy the main portion and use the other for your parents who are looking for a home to be near you or for a child who needs a safe place to get their start from. Three gables and a welcoming porch in front and a 2-car garage turned discretely to the side give this home plan great curb appeal.
- Each home has their own entry porch and the main house can also be entered from the 2-car garage.
- The main portion has a larger common space combining a living room, dining room and kitchen (with an island that seats three and a true walk-in pantry) while the smaller portion has a kitchen/living room combination.
- A huge covered porch off the living room of the main home gives you a great space to tell stories and share the views all while being protected overhead by a roof.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 335 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"