Multi-Level Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- A long slanted shed roof covers the right side of this Contemporary house plan giving it an interesting asymmetrical look.
- Designed with several levels, the foyer brings you to the main living area with the kitchen, dining room and living room all open to each other.
- Take a short flight of stairs down to the family room and study with a convenient half bath close by.
- Or climb up 7 steps to get to the bedroom level where two bedrooms share a large bathroom with both a tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 417 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 28' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss